Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Please add here your comments on the Student Activities Fair. Which of the organizations/activities represented at the Fair interests you the most?

Bonus: which organization offered the best "freebies"?

No chance to visit the Fair? Well, you can do the next best thing: look at the on-line list of student clubs on the NSU web site (http://www.northern.edu/student_organizations/clubsorganizations.html). No free food, but you can earn your extra credit (one whole point!) by commenting here on the organization that looks most interesting to you.

6 comments:

  1. I was interested in the Psychology club table. I took my time looking at most of them, but the psychology club had a nice organized table, WITH free candy. The free walking tacos were my favorite part about the activities fair, though. I didn't even need to get lunch, how lucky.

    Chris Sejnoha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was interested in the Newman, College Dems, German, and History Clubs, but none of their tables were at the activities fair...

    - Grant Yungwirth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't look around the clubs because I'm already involved in baseball and FCA. With baseball I get to play and hang out with 50 different guys that love baseball as much as me. And in FCA I get to play guitar and hang out with people of like faith.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was most interested in the oral interp and fitness club. I want to get involved. I wanted to see the history club there. I think the Clicks gave out the most stuff. I got a free belt from them. I loved the fair it is a good idea but they should have it earlier.
    Donavan Soulek

    ReplyDelete
  5. I looked around and saw a few things I was interested in. There was taekwando, Masquers, English club, and several others. I'm even signed up to do Assoxination. I'm glad I came, other than for all the free food.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the English Club looks like the most interesting club for me..as for the best freebies, free walking tacos are hard to pass up and sanford had some pretty nice pens!
    -Cassie Bottum

    ReplyDelete